Monday, July 14, 2008

Attention all geese

In yesterday's post, I mentioned that I had met a woman who told me about a collision between her car and a goose. This morning I see that she has written a comment on that post to clarify that it was the goose that ran into her car, and furthermore, that the goose walked away unharmed. (Well, maybe missing a feather or two.) I'm tempted to say that the goose was almost certainly a Chinese goose. (They can be such airheads!!!) But I'd rather take the opportunity to tell all you geese out there that you should only run into a car
  1. when it is stopped,
  2. when a door is open, and
  3. when someone would like you to be in the car with them.
In the future, I'll post a video to demonstrate how this is done correctly. And for those of you who don't know what a car is, they look like this.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Boz...out of my deepest concern for you..and all other geese out there...ummmmm.....most cars don't look like that...!!!
(note: I hope OOF didn't give you that picture as a reference!)

Anonymous said...

Boswell,

It has been too long... What happened to you? You were supposed to come back and visit me, is it because of Nafob??? I can arrange it so that you dont even have to lay eyes on him if that is what it takes! By the way us girls here are pretty cute also! Tell 00F I said hi and that I find him quite comical. Take it easy on Nafob, he tries his best. Come and see us, NO EXCUSES! I dont care how famous you are, don't forget where you came from.

Love Ya!

P.S. I saw the marks you left, he was'nt that abrasive was he?

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Yo, Boswell. Heard about you NPR tonight. Can't believe there aren't alreayd 100,000 comments here.

Hello, from Champaign, IL!

Anonymous said...

I love you Boswell and wish you a long and happy life with OOF...you are both very lucky to have each other!
--Ann

Ann said...

I love you Boswell, and I wish for you a long, healthy and happy life...you and OOF are so fortunate to have one another! You have brought me smiles and tears with your story - and I hope that you continue to fight and get well!

--Ann