Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life of a 21st century celebrity

As soon as I am done with my Christmas cards, I need to extend my brand. Like all other celebrities, I need a line. A line of what though?

Something super high-end and dumb, preferably. With totally cool packaging.

Damn you, Grey Goose vodka! I could have made an absolutely tasteless clear beverage out of "fine French wheat" (ha!) and sold it for $30 a bottle!

Perhaps a scent?? "Flight"... by BOSWELL. A youthful and playful women's fragrance with top notes of cumulus cloud and golden tangerine, middle notes of organic arugula and hints of linden blossom, and base notes of will o' the wisp wrapped in organic wood shavings and pink pralines. With a bottle shaped like me, of course. But that would mean my head would unscrew, and I do not like that. Not one bit.

My aunt thinks I should have my own vineyard, like Francis Ford Coppola's. She even created a prototype (see photo). But New England grapes are inferior, so I'd have to move to the south of France and who would come with me?

Dr. Mayer thinks I should write children's books "to show children that going to the hospital is not scary and can be fun." Dr. Mayer, my advice to young patients would be to barricade themselves in the car upon arriving at the hospital and scream loudly at passersby for help. And who would buy that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, i will most definately come with you to france boswell!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you,
auntie laura
ps. we need to get a better head shot on the bottle...!
pss. grey goose, damn u.

Anonymous said...

Hi Boswell,

I was thinking - how about your own tv show - you would be great. Sending much love.

Dawn said...

How about cigars!? Shaped and colored like goose poop. Very distinctive.

I'll go with you to France, Bos. Let me know when I should book my flight.

Anonymous said...

How about your own line of jeans.. like "Bosi Couture"?