Monday, February 22, 2010

Maverick or Shorty...?

Or Stormy.

Or Midnight.

I am getting ahead of myself. Let me back up.

Like all of you, I have always wanted my very own pony. A pony that could give me rides whenever I wanted. A pony that would swish his beautiful tail and cover me in a blizzard of rainbow-colored sparkles. In short, a pony that make me the happiest goose in the world.

Imagine, then, how my bill hit the floor when I saw -- next to a bag of my own much-hated "waterfowl food" -- a bag of pony food!!!!!!!!
  
Could it be?!?!?!? My birthday is coming up!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could it be OOF needs a new eyeglass prescription Boswell??!! What's next. Mistaking grass for arugla?! I recommend u get the novel. " reading labels for dummies" and leave on top of the ponyfood :). Love u boswell! Auntie laura

Boswell said...

Wait. Are you saying this was a mistake? And that there will be no new pony for my birthday?!?!??!

Anonymous said...

boswell, all i'm saying is how would you get on the pony????? and then..if you got a pony, he might steal all the attention from you! let's rethink this..why don't you ask for something very very very tiny instead. i bet you'll get that. tiny things are just as cute as PONIES, maybe CUTER!
i love you, auntie laura

Stephanie Henkin said...

How about a Mini Pony! After meeting Boswell today, I would share my horses with him! They are kind of tall, but I would certainly offer Boswell a ride!

Stephanie Henkin
(HUGE fan of Boswell!)